Royalty free photos

skiddy duley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I hope this is the appropriate forum (much less subforum!) to ask such a question.

I am planning on taking on some free lance graphic design work in the coming weeks and need some royalty photos to illustrate my photoshop services.

Are there any good royalty free sites?

wait wait. Do you mean that you want free to use pictures? or do you want actual royalty free pictures, that you pay for to use?

If all you wanna do is photoshop...take a picture of your sister or somethign and use that...

wait wait. Do you mean that you want free to use pictures? or do you want actual royalty free pictures, that you pay for to use?

If all you wanna do is photoshop...take a picture of your sister or somethign and use that...

I want to use photos from varied sources, so I don't want to use photos I've taken.

I thought royalty-free meant photos that don't require you to pay any royalties on them. I guess I was wrong.

I'm looking fro free pix.

You were right the first time, royalty free photos are photos that you do not have to pay for to use and yes they are very useful for graphic design work.

I have about 500,000 of them. They are extremely useful when you need a photo of something that you do not have in your collection such as an old airplane or antique display case containing hand painted china etc.

I would recommend that you purchase them from the big box stores such as Staples, Best Buy etc.

skieur

Most reactions

Back