Royflex 1

TuxXtreme

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to ask how good is a Royflex 1, I recently acquiered one as a gift...

Sorry for no photos of it :(

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to ask how good is a Royflex 1, I recently acquiered one as a gift...

Run some film through that TLR and find out! :D Be sure to post results here! :thumbup:

Yeah I guess :D

I used the built-in adapter, so now I can use 35mm film (It's impossible to find 6x6 near...)

Hi everyone!

Run some film through that TLR and find out! :D Be sure to post results here! :thumbup:

Yeah I guess :D

I used the built-in adapter, so now I can use 35mm film (It's impossible to find 6x6 near...)
It's 120. a 6x6 TLR is a medium format camera and takes 120 film. It's readily available, and much bigger and better than 35mm.

It's 120. a 6x6 TLR is a medium format camera and takes 120 film. It's readily available, and much bigger and better than 35mm.

Sorry :p That's what I meant but my brain wasn't connected with my hands... But I'll check on it again :D

Hi everyone!

This should give us the rest an idea about how your Royflex looks like.

Most reactions

Back