RR Tracks

number two has some amazing colors and great composition. the only thing i might disagree with is maybe a closer focus. apart from that, it's perfect. number three is a perfect photo if you ask me. nothing is wrong with it. good work

love them!
did you use photoshop to help with the depth of field though?
don't be ashamed to admit it, in this day and age photoshop is as much a tool as a camera body or lens if you ask me.
i think that if you can use photoshop to make a picture look awesome like these ones then VIVA PHOTOSHOP.
if you didn't use it then... :)
roon

deadjoe said:
love them!
did you use photoshop to help with the depth of field though?

How would one use photoshop to adjust depth of field? Photoshop gets used in almost everyone of my pictures, but thats just adjusting contrast and maybe levels or saturation if I think it will look better.

Doug

you could always blur out parts of the image to isolate the point of focus.
its just that last shot looks so dreamlike, the depth of field is really peculiar, it looks awesome...
:)
roon

Well Doug like I said when I first saw these I love the second one. PS can easily be used to "reshape" DOF as long as you are trying to blur it but I'm sure thats not what you did here! Great shots :goodvibe:

Nice pictures. Trying to get some r and r? *smirks*. Sorry, one "track" mind. :0) Ill stop now before I interupt the train of thought here.

These are all really nice. What format did you use for this? (ie. 35mm/medium format/digital...)

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out the focus in picture #2... was it fortune or very careful control? Maybe the track is really narrow gauge or something which throws off my perspective?

can u give the camera and setting used in these shots. love them

Most reactions

Back