rub my shiny surface

oh come on Meysha!!! I'm sure you'll come up with the next ones!!! or do you want me to write a few more??:)

No.... I wanna go ... I wanna go! :lol:
Or maybe if we both rubbed the lamp at once. I reckon that'd make the genie pop out and be so happy we'd get as many wishes as we wanted!

So I also wish for a never ending pack of Tim Tams (aussie chocolate biscuit),
my own personal Cheesecake shop
and a plane ticket to wherever in the world whenever I wanted.

Ferny your shiny lamp is completely polished now
Spit polish comment just aren't appropriate are they?

And you lot are digesting. You've turned this beautiful thought provoking thread into something seedy and cheap.

Well done. :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

1. I'd like to be able to DANCE
Not bothered about being able to dance. Just to have the confidence to get up and make a fool of myself would be good enough.

oh you perverted guys... :) Ferny did you notice that only Meysha and I are rubbing you... eeee your lamp? :D:D huehuehue That means SOMETHING!!! :D

ferny said:
And you lot are digesting. You've turned this beautiful thought provoking thread into something seedy and cheap.

Well done. :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

Excuse me!!! WE???

well you rubbed it 3 minutes ago asking for Aussie chocolates... :p
Eh yap... WE??? Meysha did :p:p I'm and angel aren't I :)

WHAT?! don't you like it?? :D it's better than the smoking section :)

Ha ha ha ha.

Nah I meant that Ferny was blaming us for turning this into a seedy thread when it was he who said "I gave myself a good rub earlier. After five minutes not much had happened but it felt good so I carried on. I guess it doesn't work if you do it to yourself."

hahahaha you know, this is just Ferny... he keeps starting so provoking threads and then he is thought to be an angel and makes evils of others here :p
:rug: :rug: rug: ... keeep rugging it... I wanna more... wishes :)

What is rugging it? Sounds interesting.

I'm sure MD would let you have some more wishes if you ask him nicely.

hahaha..not to take away from ferny, but my nickname is "where wishes come true"

or that might be disneyland...not sure :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back