rub my shiny surface

Oooo!!! Jen's in trouble now!

Also, isn't this thread fitting for mentos??? Men... Toss.... hehehehe. Sorry. But of course we were talking about lamps weren't we so ... anyway I'll let you get back to that.

Meysha said:
Oooo!!! Jen's in trouble now!

Also, isn't this thread fitting for mentos??? Men... Toss.... hehehehe. Sorry. But of course we were talking about lamps weren't we so ... anyway I'll let you get back to that.

This thread has hit a new low...one I worry I will be drawn into, but maybe I should not come back? being young and nieve and all...

*sigh*
Some people have to take things too far don't they. You've spoilt it for everyone now.

nope ... I've said my bit and I'm finished here

you guys go ahead and enjoy though ... well maybe not as much as ferny but enjoy your thread nonetheless
*zzzzzzziiippp*
Ahhhh, I'm finished to. And I did enjoy it. :blushing:

:mrgreen:

A spit shine? Oh, maybe I'll bump it to five or six wishes. Add in some champagne and perhaps you humming "Mary Had A Little Lamb" and I'll be yours for the day.

Hmm, I can't come up with 3 wishes, guess i'm a happy person, but here's one i'd give anything for:
-Being able to read people's thoughts!!! ( to know what lamps exacly you're rubbin...)

Alexandra! You really dig up the longest-gone-and-oldest threads here ;) ---
One from May/June - now resurrected. Well. WOW. You are doing a lot of reading the very old things, right?

I have always wanted to meet a fairy (saves me from all that rubbing, wherever...) and I would have wished for

- the ability to understand and speak EVERY language of this world perfectly and
- the ability to play every instrument

That's all.
I never understood why in the fairy tales people would use up their three wishes by having only three wishes and not make the third a

- grant me 100 more wishes :scratch: ?

but I think that would be considered immodest and therefore not even the first two will be granted (well, I still don't speak any more than three languages, and I still don't know how to play ANY instrument, but then I haven't met the fairy as yet, either).

- grant me 100 more wishes ?
Clause 6 section 5a of the Fairy Tale Wish Granters Association guidlines state:
"no wish, whether otherwise received or performed on/by a mortal may be substituted, sold, bartered, exchanged, or refunded under any circumstances, this includes changing 1 wish or more for a greater number of wishes. All wishes are a legally binding contract and the Grand High Council of Fairy Misconduct may use fairy dust evidence in any court proceedings"

buahahaha this thread is hilarious!!! :D I read it once again and had a lot of fun!!! where are all those funny/dirty threads now??!? Vicky! We should start something new! Ferny come on here!!!! But tehre's no MD here :'(

And I'm afraid that there are a few people who first rubbed Fernys lamp... then read the thread :p buahahahaha

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing mentos! In fact, ferny and I were just talking the other day about this thread... and we were laughing at how wrong it was!

but I think chase threatened to ban me if I started anymore dirty threads. :-( Spoilt sport. :p

Most reactions

Back