Ruined...

Sorry but I gotta ask. If she didn't fall or slip, then a) She did it intentionally possibly following a little to much wine, or b) someone pushed her. Since you say this is the image she reminders, I'm leaning toward one highly intoxicated bride!

@smoke665, I said what I said to let viewers know that she wasn't hurt when I took this picture. I posted this image in order to discuss things pertained to photography. I hope we refrain ourselves from making presumptuous remark about a person in the picture.

You said the bride keeps talking about this picture, so honestly, I would not have changed a thing. You caught a moment at her wedding by paying attention and grabbing the shot when you could. Maybe it would have been better to have her looking up, but then you may have lost that moment... I think it's a really great shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay folks, let's just concentrate on the image. The circumstances of how/why it came to be are immaterial to us!
I disagree that the circumstances are immaterial, as it helps put context behind an image and I always enjoy reading how an image came to be. I would much rather see members encouraged to share these details rather than discouraged to do so.

Okay folks, let's just concentrate on the image. The circumstances of how/why it came to be are immaterial to us!
I disagree that the circumstances are immaterial, as it helps put context behind an image and I always enjoy reading how an image came to be. I would much rather see members encouraged to share these details rather than discouraged to do so.
Fair pont; I guess what I meant was, "Let's take the OP at his word and comment thusly!"

Most reactions

Back