Ruins of Palenque my first steps with my camera.

ikyut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Some Photos from Palenque in México. This ruins are wonderful. It`s a mix between nature and architecture, ahh, with 37 degrees celcius, some water please.
Hope you like it.
ikyut

161241ORIG.JPG

161240ORIG.JPG

161239ORIG.JPG

161238ORIG.JPG

161237ORIG.JPG

Good work. Especially for your first try :) I like the last one best. Are you using film or digital?

did you ever get out of the car? just kidding!! I love the pictures, nice work!

md

The fourth one is definitely the best. the angle gives great depth and allows the viewer to really appreciated and experience the ruins.

The ruins themselves are very cool, you did a good job trying to capture them.

I'm not impressed!!!!

Hmmmm ... welll ... maybe I should qualify that statement. :D You see, I spent two weeks working in Tabasco and Chiapas, in towns (e.g. Villahermosa) that were within an hour of Palenque. Everyone said "You must go to Palenque", but those very people who were saying that were the same ones who wanted me to get the work done! In the end, I had exactly ZERO free days the whole time I was there, and never got to experience Palenque. :x Therefore, my first statement was simply made out of jealousy. :wink:

I like the 4th and 5th pictures. Oddly enough though, it's the one of the river that takes me back there and I get the feeling you know what I mean.

kevin

Check this out, hope you like it.

168691ORIG.JPG

168689ORIG.JPG

Very hard to climb, but i like this one, i had to photoshoped to take some guys out of the photo.
168685ORIG.JPG

See you. ikyut

Hi Ikyut, neat name! I like these pics, sure wish I could visit there. I'd love to see those ruins. Also, completely off topic, your avatar is awesome!
-Alicia

Very well done...

My favorite is the first of the last set by far. To me it is almost like looking at two worlds and I get really interested in the detail.

The overview is cool, but doesn't do as much for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back