Rules?

In photogs, there are really no rules. It is an art and thus if CREATOR likes it then IT IS GOOD. If you're selling your art then you have to adjust to your buyer.
The so called rules are really suggestions that will improve in image either in terms of what it portraits or in terms of its quality.

In simple, if I show you a portraits of profile and it is lighted accordingly and YOU HATE it b/c you feel that a profile image should maintain flat lighting, then you'll hate my work and my rules of shooting will no accepted by you.

good luck

ok this has me completely dumbfounded, not sure how to approach this one.lol

Actually, not so much dumbfounded, but when thinking of people like that, reh-tard comes to mind.

I love how people just read the thread title and not even the original post. You guys are so smrt.

I don't take anything here in this thread as a dig at me, in fact, I was digging at someone else. The 'rules of photography' comes up soooo often that when people see 'rules' they just immediately assume that the topic is the 'rules of photography' and then go off on a half-uninformed answer of 'it's art, man, there aaaare no ruuuules!'

I was more just pointing out the absurdity.

U shuld make gud piktoors by making teh rool of turds werk wit evaryting.

Most reactions

Back