Rumley Oil Pull Tread

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am not going to comment on this. Last time I described something, I was told it wasn't worth it.

2017_0812_13165900-01.jpeg

Drive wheel

I should probably edit this but I like it enough.

2017_0812_13154300-01.jpeg

I am not going to comment on this. Last time I described something, I was told it wasn't worth it.
Screw them - if it's worth it to you to describe or explain, then it's worth it to some of us.

I couldn't figure out what this was - possibly leather, then I saw the second shot. Very successful abstract.

Screw them - if it's worth it to you to describe or explain, then it's worth it to some of us.

I couldn't figure out what this was - possibly leather, then I saw the second shot. Very successful abstract.
Ha ha, I luv it

I sat here for five minutes staring at #1. The closest I came was the bottom of an elephants foot. Wow was I wrong.

Nice set!

I sat here for five minutes staring at #1. The closest I came was the bottom of an elephants foot. Wow was I wrong.

Nice set!
Lol, I ain't getting near the bottom on an elephants foot.

8-16 I think... What a little cutie!
I did not know they made anything that small.
I think I have more detailed photos of this. I just have to convert them in camera. They have even smaller ones than this, not at this show but I have seen some real tiny ones.

The first one is a detailed macro shot of the front wheel. Shot in custom standard color simulation, converted to jpeg Acros custom simulation. I don't think I even cropped in post. Manual focus, XP2, 60mm macro, auto WB, spot meter.

Yeah, I figured out it was one of the tires, very nicely done. Acros? Is that a LR plugin or stand alone?

Yeah, I figured out it was one of the tires, very nicely done. Acros? Is that a LR plugin or stand alone?
In camera simulation. You can make custom ones as well, adding shadow, highlight, sharpness, filters, etc. I make my own and add to the quick menu. If you shoot in raw, you can covert it to any simulation in camera.

Most reactions

Back