run piggy run

domromer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this photo yesterday at the county fair. What could be done to improve it?

Shot at 2007-08-16

Awww, so cute!

To be clearer, are you asking what you could have done better, or what you can do now (with software)? The focus is off somewhat, but I don't think there's much you can do to fix that.

As for cropping, I would definitely try to take out the shoe in the upper right corner. You might try cropping the left and bottom to remove the girl in the picture - it's hard to tell if that will remove the perspective of the pig jumping over the hurdle.

I have never seen any pig doing this! Wow!
And this one was in the bathtub before the run, right? It is so clean and pink, and I like how the sun shines right through its flopping ears.

As to what can be done to make this better, also I tend to think that - given only that jumping piggie is the subject - you should frame it so it is the only subject. I would also tend to crop off all the other distracting elements, shoe, competitor pig and spectator-girl. I think it'd work.

Aww, such a cute (and funny!) capture!! I'm going to the State Fair in Sacramento this Friday, and I'm sure we'll see pig races like this. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back