Runnah and I are meeting today in Laurel, MD

He's not really that big. It's the angle and I'm much further from the camera.

and I was standing in a hole

and he was on a box

Here we are after a good and filling lunch.
Good food, good talk, although I spoke really fast and Chris is from Maine so I said many more words.

Good time and worth the drive.

p187834180-5.jpg
Envy :madass:

I should be in that picture too!

That is a really cool deal. There should be a special something for those TPF'ers that have met in person other TPF'ers.

Kudos to those who have been there done that or plan on it.

Great shot Guys !

That is a really cool deal. There should be a special something for those TPF'ers that have met in person other TPF'ers. Kudos to those who have been there done that or plan on it.

I only had to book a flight and drive a couple hours to meet another TPF'er.

I expect all of you to start driving up here to Maine right now! ;)

That is a really cool deal. There should be a special something for those TPF'ers that have met in person other TPF'ers. Kudos to those who have been there done that or plan on it.

I only had to book a flight and drive a couple hours to meet another TPF'er.

I expect all of you to start driving up here to Maine right now! ;)

Heck, if I could get a shot at an eagle like yours, I'm all in :) And of course the main reason would be to hang with Mr. Runnahman! Shaba.

AFAIK, this isn't an elopement, just lunch. :smileys::biglaugh::biglaugh:
(Afaik???)
Hey. I live a small life here, lunch with friends is Very Exiting in my world. Lunch with a TPFer sounds more like a dream! Lol
But just imagine the living hell that wedding photographer would be put through.. rotfl
:giggle: oh what a thought!

Heck, if I could get a shot at an eagle like yours, I'm all in :) And of course the main reason would be to hang with Mr. Runnahman! Shaba.

Hey I am thinking if offering photo tours on my lake. We got all sorts of wildlife kicking around.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back