Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with the lensbaby

SnowStairsSM.jpg

This is an interesting picture, and I have no idea what a lens baby is. Only thing I did spot is the purple fringing (is that whats is called) on the snow. Dont know what one can do about that though!

I like your idea of rust and snow! The frame you did stands out for me personally. Although I've had zero Lensbaby experience myself, I do wonder why you utilise it in this shot. Did you intend to add a sense of movement at the scene or any other considerations? Curious to know..

I like your idea of rust and snow! The frame you did stands out for me personally. Although I've had zero Lensbaby experience myself, I do wonder why you utilise it in this shot. Did you intend to add a sense of movement at the scene or any other considerations? Curious to know..

I only just got the lensbaby, so I'm practicing with it. I have a hard time still with focusing and stuff. And I've pretty much only used it on portraiture, so I wanted to try it out on something different. This was about a block from my house in the alley...went out for about 10 minutes yesterday before I could no longer feel my fingers, and it's the only shot I got that I even remotely like. :)

Ah, I see now.

Frankly speaking, I prefer no blur here, only texture speaking for itself, given the subject you defined: "rust and snow". Or could this same scene be a background choice for your portraiture?

It also snowed heavily here these days, but with wood, the feeling is so much different than with metal.

very cool stuff. One suggestion here. I'd try to blur only the top. THe blur on the bottom makes it seem a bit out of place. Love the place :)

Is it just me...or do some lensbaby shots make you a little queasy? :drunk:

No....not at all...

It just makes my head swirl around until I feel like throwing up :puke:

;)

Those lensbabies are cool. Nice and interesting shot!

Thanks guys. I needed those nice compliments after Mike told me my photography makes him want to hurl. :(

:greenpbl:

I am glad mike said it first!! I was looking at that picture and my eyes felt like they were spinning around in thier sockets:mrgreen: .Not that it is a bad picture cause I like those LB pics,but they always look to me as if they are moving.

Most reactions

Back