Rust Red

I find it disgusting....which I guess is what you were trying to achieve? It's a powerful image, it is making me nauseous

Cut yourself shaving? :lol:

There's something about it ... I can't quite think how to say what I'm thinking though...

Was there some barrel distortion that you corrected? It looks 'squished' - you can see edges on three sides.
If that was from correcting barrel distortion, I don't think the distortion would have been noticeable in this image.

I find it disgusting....which I guess is what you were trying to achieve? It's a powerful image, it is making me nauseous
More of a long the lines of shocking, but oh well. :blushing:
Cut yourself shaving? :lol:

There's something about it ... I can't quite think how to say what I'm thinking though...

Was there some barrel distortion that you corrected? It looks 'squished' - you can see edges on three sides.
If that was from correcting barrel distortion, I don't think the distortion would have been noticeable in this image.

Nope, I was actually punched in the face. :grumpy:

Nope, didn't do any correcting. What you're seeing is probably because the sink that the shot was in is very tiny. The bottom consists of the hole and 2-3 inches of where the blood flows, then the rest is sides. :)

Anyways, after thinking about this shot overnight and sleeping on it, I've decided I want to turn it into a series, but with a little improvement. The purpose of this series being to show the violence that LGBT teens in our society are subject too.

The purpose of this series being to show the violence that LGBT teens in our society are subject too.
Now that would be interesting - but we would need a little more context than this. (Blood in a sink could be anything.)

Yeah, I see what you mean. I've got another one that I'm not 100% happy with. I was going for mostly faded colors, but really wanted the red to pop. I'll probably re edit this one.
IMG_2405.jpg

I'd say work on the composition a little - but it certainly tells more of a story than the first one.

"Something" has clearly happened, and we are left wondering what and why. (Well, maybe not "what"...)

Ok, I promise the next ones will be better. Now I've gotta play the waiting game though... :hug::

Most reactions

Back