Rustic Abondoned House - 6 Pics

logan9967

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I found this old house and garage on my way to some water falls I know about (I'll upload those pics next)

I loved the light on it as I passed it on the road so I made a u'ey and pulled out my camera. PLEASE COMMENT! I need tips and suggestions for shooting. Thanks everyone enjoy these.

1.)
oldhouseLarge.jpg

2.)
oldbuildingLarge.jpg

3.)
powerboardLarge.jpg

4.)
oilLarge.jpg

5.)
poweroutletLarge.jpg

6.)
brokenglassLarge.jpg

Nice shots. Would have like to have seem a full view of the house, but time and location may have hampered that idea.

Bet it would be interesting to get inside. :)

I like the composition, #3 the fuses are blown out (over exposed), other that that they look great.

Nice shots. Would have like to have seem a full view of the house, but time and location may have hampered that idea.

Bet it would be interesting to get inside. :)

oldhousefullLarge.jpg

I didn't want to post it because of those pesky power lines, they are going to be a b**** to cut out on the slate roof. On the other picture it was an easy clean out in the sky. But you asked so here it is :p
I was going to go inside, the garage was wide open so I went right in. But the house was boarded up. Maybe someday i'll look around and specifically shoot this lovely find :D

I like the composition, #3 the fuses are blown out (over exposed), other that that they look great.
Thanks! I wasn't too hot on that fuse picture anyway, but I thought I would post it. I wish I noticed they were over exposed when I took the picture :( like I said I was on my way to the falls and I wanted as much sunlight as I could get for them.
I had a RAW image of it too!! Here's my first attempt at changing the exposure in a RAW photo.
fuseboxlessexposureLarge.jpg

Hey thanks for all the CnC keep it coming!

no feed back, but as the owner of a 100+ year old house, it makes me sad to see a once beautiful house in such sad shape. :(

I like #4 and #5 for some reason.

Maybe a slight bit more contrast in #4 would be good

what a great building to study, I'd be kinda afraid it might collapse on me though, nice shots. So glad you included the full shot of the building, the power lines don't bother me at all as the main subject is powerful enough to stop the eye from really seeing the power lines.

Regards,
Peter Witham

i like #6, some of those would make nice B&W's

Most reactions

Back