Rusty Bolt

puyjapin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not the most exciting photo i know!
Just getting used to using manual focus and thought the reflectionwas nice even if a bit blown c and c plz
DSC_0044.jpg

I really like that although I think that the white on the bolt needs to be toned down a little bit. Otherwise then that, its a great shot!

~Nikki~

u always seem to like picking holes samanax. Of course it looks fake coz it is. bearing in mind i use gimp and have been for 1/2 a day it looks ok in as much as the whitness has gone. Frankly any photo that has had manipulation is fake, the original is the only true test. To be honest some of the pics that are Photoshopped look so fake it loks like a picture of a model of the real thing.

u always seem to like picking holes samanax. Of course it looks fake coz it is. bearing in mind i use gimp and have been for 1/2 a day it looks ok in as much as the whitness has gone. Frankly any photo that has had manipulation is fake, the original is the only true test. To be honest some of the pics that are Photoshopped look so fake it loks like a picture of a model of the real thing.

You asked a question and got an answer. Dont get upset but you didnt like the one you got. Trust me that will happen more times than not. You asked if it looked better you didnt ask in what way. There are many ways that something could look better. If you like something that you have done that is all that matters. Dont ask if someone else likes it especially if you are going to take offense to it if they dont otherwise your going to be unhappy.

I am guessing you cloned the area to get the over exposed bit out. In doing so you created a pattern in the bolt which adds to the fake look. There are other ways to get the blown highlights out of there withough making it look fake.

Very constructive, at least you gave some sensible answers. How can it be dne so it doesnt look fake then?

Most reactions

Back