gnagel

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.nagelphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Ruvo Center For Brain Health in Las Vegas...in living color (except for a couple of B&W conversions):

p2525265653-4.jpg

p2525265625-4.jpg

p2525265470-4.jpg

p2525265473-4.jpg

p2525265468-4.jpg

p2525265627-4.jpg

p2525265469-4.jpg

p2525265472-4.jpg

All photos captured with my Nikon D800. My D850 is on backorder.

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

That is one neat looking complex. If you weren't there for a brain disorder, you'd certainly think you should be when you first saw it. Were those exterior walls precast?

Thank you
That is one neat looking complex. If you weren't there for a brain disorder, you'd certainly think you should be when you first saw it. Were those exterior walls precast?
Thanks Dean...it is such a unique building. I'm not sure how the engineers accomplished it. I love looking at architecture, but no little about how it gets done!

Glenn

Wow ... what an interesting building and a construction nightmare. It looks as if the someone dropped the building while pulling it out of the oven.

@ Dean: The outside cladding appear to be titanium plates, similar to the Gehry Disney Concert Hall building in Los Angeles.
Frank Gehry Disney Concert Hall

Wow ... what an interesting building and a construction nightmare. It looks as if the someone dropped the building while pulling it out of the oven.

@ Dean: The outside cladding appear to be titanium plates, similar to the Gehry Disney Concert Hall building in Los Angeles.
Frank Gehry Disney Concert Hall
Thanks...this Brain Center was also designed by Gehry. I guess that is obvious given the similarity in design with many of his other structures.

Glenn

I like how in image #2 any sense of what is up is lost.

Yikes that makes my brain hurt!!!! LOL Great Set.

Wow. A really cool building and great pictures. #8 is awesome.

As soon as I saw this, it reminded me of a building on the University of Minnesota campus. Sure enough, it was designed by the same guy.

Images of Frederick R. Weisman Museum by Frank Gehry
Thanks Ray...the more I travel, the more I see Gehry architecture. I captured pictures of a number of Gehry buildings recently.
I like how in image #2 any sense of what is up is lost.
Thanks Dave
Yikes that makes my brain hurt!!!! LOL Great Set.
Thank you...you might be a candidate for entering the building!

Glenn

Number two is incredible. Seriously.

I would love to see views from inside as well. I really like this set.
Thanks Dean...I would love to enter this building. The building was closed both nights that I visited the location.
Number two is incredible. Seriously.
Thanks Destin...much appreciated.

Glenn

Most reactions

Back