S H I N E

kalee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
my resolution for the new year is to shine to the best of my ability.
in the things i do...
the things i say...
the way i treat others.
in the way i parent and in my partnership with my husband and in my role as a daughter.
in the way i work, both for my boss and myself.
i just want to strive to be a better person...
to leave a great impression with people, so that when they
walk away from our exchange they are smiling.
i want to be remembered as bringing happiness and joy to people.
and i want to obtain that happiness and joy in my own life.
i want to own it.
what better way of doing that then to give it all away?

anyhow... just a self portrait.

thanks for looking. :)

S_H_I_N_E___a_self_portrait_by_twistedgirl.jpg

haha
there's no pic.

doh!
how come no one said anything??

jj71pd.jpg

I like this one, although I feel its a bit over-SHINE'd.

your nose is absent, and so are your lips, nearly. Did you apply the shine in photoshop or is this a camera thing? If its in photoshop, lighten the effects in your facial area, I think it will look better.
(just my opinion!)

there's actually no shine.
it's pretty much a dark highkey and blown out on purpose.
i like it the way it is. :)

but thanks for the input.

Well... To each his/her own. I like the way it looks, I just think you're features (nose/mouth) should be more defined.

This part I love:
eyes.jpg

The rest i'm not so fond of, but it's definitely a cool idea.

I think it's great!
I also think it would have been even better if you were wearing a white shirt. That would have really drawn all the attention to your eyes.

woodsac said:
I think it's great!
I also think it would have been even better if you were wearing a white shirt. That would have really drawn all the attention to your eyes.

I agree and I personally would like to see a little more tint to the lips...not much just a little......And I have to say you are beautiful and I love what you wrote! : ):thumbup:

photo gal said:
I agree and I personally would like to see a little more tint to the lips...

So what you're trying to say is...."i'd personally like to see it look like a cover girl lipstick ad" :lmao:

MaxBloom said:
So what you're trying to say is...."i'd personally like to see it look like a cover girl lipstick ad" :lmao:

Sorry but NO that is not what I am saying....I'm saying I'd like to see a little more tint on the lips....just a tad.....Thanks for trying to interpret what I am saying though.

Like this photo... I see I q you have used hightkey, and I like the tonality that you have given the photo. Greetings from Spain

Me gusta esta foto...veo q has utilizado clave alta, y me gusta la tonalidad que le has dado a la foto. Saludos desde España.

photo gal said:
Sorry but NO that is not what I am saying....I'm saying I'd like to see a little more tint on the lips....just a tad.....Thanks for trying to interpret what I am saying though.

I'm sorry. Could one of the mods please move my post to the sarcasm section?

Most reactions

Back