Sabine and Mia, the cat

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After we had gone through an all grey, listless, too warm and almost entirely snow-free winter, now in April we are going through a period of "summer days in spring".

I ought to work in the garden like mad.
But then Sabine came out (Mia is always out with me when I am doing garden work, anyway) and we had some fun, even though the light was far from being ideal for any portrait photography, I know that.

016_Sabine.jpg

Sabine looking over to Mia, calling her over to come and cuddle with her a bit

014_SabineMia.jpg

Ah, here she is! :D

012_SabineMia.jpg

Two sets of almost equally green eyes :D

015_SabineMia.jpg

Awwwww! Cat-love.

Not hard to guess when this_self-portrait was taken, eh :wink: :mrgreen: ??

These are lovely! No wonder you like green so much :) The green eyes photos is my favorite, you are right they are almost the same shade.

Yes, I do like green, but I have always liked the colour (mostly so of early spring green) very much, even long before I ever knew I'd once have a daughter with green eyes :D.

With Mia blocking off the sun (reducing the shadows on Sabine's face), Photo 3 came out nicest, indeed, though Sabine's face and white-of-eyes look a bit green, as well, since this colour reflects from the sun-lit lawn (moss :roll::oops: ).

But oh well... actually these had better go into snapshots, really. They were very spur-of-the-moment photos.

Oh, and since I don't know how to even BEGIN changing people's skin in photos, I would not know how to reduce the reddened parts of her skin and make the difference between her white eyes and surroundings (where there were the swimming goggles while she was in training_camp in Turkey, so only the other parts of her face were exposed to the sun) any smaller... actually one more reason to call these snapshots rather than anything else...

Most reactions

Back