sad news

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Recieved some bad news today. My mum phoned me up to tell me that the dog had died this morning. We found out she had cancer last week and she quickly deteriated, it all happened very quickly.

My little sister is devastated, I hate seeing her so upset, i think that is the worst thing.

dog2small.jpg

I am sad for you and with you :(.
To see a family pet die is as bad as to see a family member die!
I still refuse to even imagine what we might all feel like when the time will come for Mia, our cat :shock:
She's only going to be 6 in March, but eventually... you know...
What a wonderful, wonderful photo you took of your dog!

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( You did indeed lose a family member. She looks so beautiful in this photograph! :hug::

Thanks for the comments

Christie - We had her about 9 years, so she wasn't really very old for a dog.

LaFoto - that photo was taken a couple of months ago

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I had the same thing happen to my dog a few years ago. It was a rough time for the whole family. Pets are definately like having another child in the family, at least they are to me.

Im soo sorry for your loss. She looks a lot like my Kane. THere is nothing on the planet closer to me then my Momma and my Pooch.
All the best to you and your family during these times.

:( bummer man... loosing a pet is aweful... takes a while to get out your system.... hope your family recovers soon. :thumbup:

thanks again everyone

:( That's so sad!!!:(

Hang in there, bro...

It always sucks to lose a loved one, I have been through two dogs in the last few years.

Hope everything gets better.

Most reactions

Back