Saddle

Nicely done; I might like to see a bit more detail in the shadows, but that's debatable. I do think though the background in #1 lets down what would otherwise have been a really strong image.

I agree, I like them, but a western style tongue in groove weathered wall would make it really nice imo.

I also like these, particularly 1 and 3. I think 1 could be cleaned up by cloning out the highlights in the upper right corner as they keep drawing my eye.

Thank you all for the comments. I agree that the backdrop and light streak are distractions, and Tirediron I'll ty a little more detail in the shadows.

Super nice. Love them

Nice shots.
I preferred my Australian stock saddle.

Growing up, mom taught dressage. I wasn't allowed to use any other type of saddle until I could ride English.

Nice shots.

Growing up, mom taught dressage. I wasn't allowed to use any other type of saddle until I could ride English.
So how old were you when you were finally allowed to use the boy's room??

Nice shots.

So how old were you when you were finally allowed to use the boy's room??
Pffff...
Anyone can ride a western saddle with a horn...which isn't even really for holding onto anyway...
It takes skill to jump English.

Let me guess. ..you used stirrups with toe stops?

Thank you both.

Most reactions

Back