Sadie Had A Birthday

She's gorgeous. Very nice.

Thank you. She tends to be the center of attention where ever we go. She has such a personality about her. Last week we went to lunch at pet friendly restaurant (with a big outside covered deck). We could hardly eat because of the circle of people around our table. Waiters kept coming by bringing her little treats, and customers wanted to pet her. Sadie just eats it up.

Luna would have eaten that cupcake before I could have thought about the camera

Surprisingly she is very well behaved, considering she's only been an inside baby for 6 months. Won't jump up on a table, or take food unless she's told it's ok to do so. Then she will inhale it! She spent the first 4 years of her life in an outside kennel, with not a lot of attention. We adopted her from American Brittany Rescue in March of this year, after the owner gave her up. I guess she's afraid to misbehave LOL

Yes, very nice. The first shot is my preference out of the two you've shown, for its simplicity of vision. Both shots show us the very nice studio lighting you can create now, after only a short time with your Alien Bee system.

Yes, very nice. The first shot is my preference out of the two you've shown, for its simplicity of vision. Both shots show us the very nice studio lighting you can create now, after only a short time with your Alien Bee system.

Thanks Derrel, I appreciate the kind words. Love the Bees, simple enough for an old geezer like me to understand and work with.

I really liked this one because of that "look she can do", almost like she's voguing for the camera but I wasn't ready when she was, so it wasn't on the first pick list. I cut the chair at an odd angle. and not enough room to correct. May try to remove the chair completely, or burn it down.

Sadiesbirthday08202017_838-Edit.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Very,very good also...maybe even better than the first shot? I LIKE the way the focus and depth of field in this shot really NAILS the whiskers on the muzzle!

Great shots of a beautiful girl.

Great shots of a beautiful girl.

Thank you!!!!

Very,very good also...maybe even better than the first shot? I LIKE the way the focus and depth of field in this shot really NAILS the whiskers on the muzzle!

All were shot at f/8.0, so, I suspect it had to do with her being just a tad closer into the light. It's strange when you stage her to pose, it's like she instinctively knows what to do. She'll sit quietly till you que her then, she 'll look at the camera and lean forward slightly to do her "look". Wish our granddaughter was as cooperative.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back