Sadness

Nurd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was taking pictures for a thing I'm doing called "emotions of abuse" and this is one of the pictures. I dunno every time I look at it I go "awwww" :( . What do you guys think?

awww.jpg

I like this one but she should use less mascara. When a women is crying her mascara normally doesn't smear that much. Just a suggestion. I really love the idea of what your doing.

Yeah I kinda thought that but this is the first time I ever used mascara (even if im not really wearing it) so I didn't really know what it would do. But the other day a good friend of mine was crying really hard and her makeup looked so much like that. It was so black and smeared. I guess I got carried away lol

Thanks though :)

Yeah mascara normally smears but seems to drip even more. If in doubt apply and then cry or splash some water in the eyes with a dropper. That would give it a truly natural look. The other thing that would help is if the eyes were red.

While I do not quite feel the emotion of abuse I definitely feel sadness and an expression of pity for the photo. Definitely on the right track.

Most reactions

Back