Sadova Metro

adoho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sadova metro station, St. Petersburg Russia

sadovametrosmalframe1.jpg

very nice. i like it. it is simple but at the same time very complex...interesting for sure!

Metro photos always have this wonderful Vanishing-Point-element to them that I like so much to see! Plus lots of repetition. Two very cool elements in composition, I say! And then people! And not often the easiest light conditions, high dynamic range! Difficult to control. You did well.

I like very much this kind of picture :thumbup:
Nice composition ( 1st third= flour, 2nd third= people, 3rd= roof) , nice blurred effect, nice B&W ( just a little bit too much grain & light for me but I understand that it s your choice)
Mat

Good capture.....my eye starts at the bottom and rise to the center taking in the total image......well done.

I like very much this kind of picture :thumbup:
Nice composition ( 1st third= flour, 2nd third= people, 3rd= roof) , nice blurred effect, nice B&W ( just a little bit too much grain & light for me but I understand that it s your choice)
Mat

Actually this one was also shot with a P&S. So I couldn't help the noise, but I got noise ninja a while back and have been wanting run this one though, that reminded me.

This one has been run though noise ninja. Pretty big difference.

sadovametrosmalframe1_filte.jpg

I prefer 1st one with noise :mrgreen:
This kind of picture should not be perfect because it lost its atmosphere & purpose.

One question , because of my poor english I haev no idea of what is a P&S ? :er:
mat

P&S stands for Point-and-Shoot Camera. A little one that you can put on Automatic, point it at something and shoot. :D

I prefer 1st one with noise
This kind of picture should not be perfect because it lost its atmosphere & purpose.

I agree with Mr Matthieu the dirtier almost pushed feel the noise gives the image is very appropriate for the environment and is well suited to the older building.

v. nice composition

Surge

Most reactions

New Topics

Back