DSC_353801websize.jpg

DSC_320201websize.jpg

DSC_340101websize.jpg

DSC_316001websize.jpg

DSC_309701websize.jpg

DSC_327201websize.jpg

DSC_321901websize.jpg

thanks for looking!!

Okay. That's it! *packs up bags and flies to Ontario hoping that Raymond J Barlow will give her free lessons* Once again, spectacular. Have you thought about presenting them to the Safari place and having them use them for a price? The parrot and the Crowned Crane are especially good.

Can't wait to see more of yoru photos!

Peanuts said:
Okay. That's it! *packs up bags and flies to Ontario hoping that Raymond J Barlow will give her free lessons* Once again, spectacular. Have you thought about presenting them to the Safari place and having them use them for a price? The parrot and the Crowned Crane are especially good.

Can't wait to see more of yoru photos!

Thanks Peanuts, you are welcome here anytime., and no, I usually don't think too much about selling my images.. there are thousand of photogs in there every day, and I can imagine the ALS people have plenty of pics.

Thanks for the thought! Just keep at it, is my advice.. wasn't long ago I was wishing I could take shots like so many other TPF'ers in here, and with some study, and effort, I have improved some. Look forward to seeing morte from you too.

I just concentrate as hard as I can.. I think most people focus well, they just need good settings.. iso, aperature and shutter speeds help give you a clear shot too.

also, keeping the dang thing still is the hardest thing to do imo! shooting at 300 mm most of the time, shacky hands, moving subjests make most shots very hard!

But, the best advice I can give you is to turn off all auto focus help!!

Raymond these are wowsers! love em all :D The red in #3 is so intense.. nice sharp 'crow' :D beautifully done :D
nice bokeh and col in #5 love the detail in her hair ;) o i love this shot
i like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 heck all of em.. well done :D
the 8th is a great capture too

check out those eyes! nice shot :D

awesome

an amazing set of photos.

i just love the 5th shot. :thumbsup:

raymond....there is no way to express the awe i feel looking at these...the detail is unreal... love the birds.. your just great at this...you really are....all are magazine quality...

Most reactions

Back