safari again today!

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Love this place, great if you like to shoot animals as I do.

took 560 shots today, deleted 140 so far! pulled about 26 out that i liked, and worked on a few so far.. here goes..

DSC_362501websize.jpg

resized.jpg

DSC_358501websize.jpg

DSC_346901websize.jpg

DSC_327501websize.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Wonderful shots. The hawk (?) one has me almost convinced that I should throw aside my laziness and go back to shooting with manual focus!

Now where were this taken because last time I was in Ontario, they defintely did not have snorkeling elephants?:mrgreen:

I love those fallow deer! *senses hunting season coming up and gets excited* lol Great shots, I love them

Geez Raymond, these are some fine photographs. Very crisp and sharp. # 5 is awesome. Very nice captures !

Raymond those are really neat pictures! I especially love the last one. The colours of this couple and the reflection in the water is amazing. Very good job :)

Thanks everyone.. more to come! I think putting 13 pics in like I did last time is over doing it, I will limit myself to 6-8 max from now on.

these were taken at the African Lion Safari, just north west of Hamilton, Ontario., a great place to bring children. 25$ per person to get in, and it covers all the attractions unless you want a bus ride through the open reserve.. (not recomended)

well Raymond, you've now posted my two fav wildlife...elephant/eagle. awesome work and i thank you very much for the view!

WOW, these are great photos. I really have to get there one day. Excellent

I've really been enjoying your safari shots! Great job and I look forward to more :D

Most reactions

Back