Adour

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ljandclare.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello again all,

After over 700 pictures at the Safari park today here are 4 of the best. Would really appreciate some C&C, but otherwise just hope you enjoy them.

LJ

426972316_JMCGx-L.jpg

426972944_yoqov-L.jpg
http://www.smugmug.com/photos/426972944_yoqov-L.jpg

426971933_chRyC-L.jpg

426973390_YNVa2-L.jpg

I love #3, brilliant! 1 is good but it may have been better if you hadn't cut off the legs, however without a direct comparison i can't be certain of that. I really like the background in 2 but its a shame the leopard is facing away from you, maybe you could brighten its face. 4 would be good if iit weren't for the unfortunate positioning of the animal in the foreground, you got "mooned":lol:.

Thank you, I actually never got the legs fo #1, I cropped it to move the focused Flamingo away from the center (poor initial composition from me).

I was lucky with the cheetah, and have a whole sequence of him, I posted that one because of the movement and the feeling of his camoflauge working, but maybe one of these is better regrding his face:

427367496_LJTuS-L.jpg

427367071_Hjr2D-L.jpg

I thought the same about #4 but it is good to know that being mooned is an unfortunate distraction for a photograph.

Thank you again for your comments they are very welcome!

LJ

Most reactions

Back