dsc0100dr1.jpg

dsc0120ui0.jpg

dsc0132ip6.jpg

dsc0143jv4.jpg

dsc0177nf0.jpg

dsc0187oh7.jpg

i post a lot of photos, i'm a noob...

Oh. An angler who also takes photos.
Of his artificial bait, too, now if only my son were around, I could ask him for the name of these, they're called "wobblers" in German, but I know they're not the same in English (he told me as much, but I no longer remember what word's being used). He is much into building those himself! He loves to build them, paint them and later put on the varnish. He's good at that, too. (Photographs them, too, to share on the Angler's Forum he visits [German one]). He'd be interested in your last picture here. I like it because of its colours.

And I like the first, that tiny trail in the water caused by the line being pulled back in.

And the fifth because of its background colour. Only the triangle in the upper righthand corner bothers me a bit...

I like all of the photos. Nice work. I especially like the first and the last ones. :thumbup:

Oh. An angler who also takes photos.
Of his artificial bait, too, now if only my son were around, I could ask him for the name of these, they're called "wobblers" in German, but I know they're not the same in English (he told me as much, but I no longer remember what word's being used). He is much into building those himself! He loves to build them, paint them and later put on the varnish. He's good at that, too. (Photographs them, too, to share on the Angler's Forum he visits [German one]). He'd be interested in your last picture here. I like it because of its colours.

And I like the first, that tiny trail in the water caused by the line being pulled back in.

And the fifth because of its background colour. Only the triangle in the upper righthand corner bothers me a bit...

they just call it artificial bait or rapala. not sure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back