Sailing ships galore

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My husband and I were invited on board a sailing ship last Friday, and we set out from Kiel port into the Forth of Kiel. This whole endeavour was particularly nice since it was the last day of "Kieler Woche" ("Kiel Week"), a huge event with sailing ships coming from everywhere.

The weather turned from quite hazy to very clear and the afternoon was brilliant.

127_Collage1.jpg

128_Collage2.jpg

129_Collage3.jpg

Wow Lafoto these are wonderful images! Looking at them really makes me want to be there. Love the atmosphere, tones. comps ecteria. Fine work you have done here.

Wow LaFoto! so that's three wow's...a record i believe for the forum! looks like you had a beautiful day; was Christopher Columbus on any of those ships? ;)

WOW WOWO WOWWOWOWOWOWO :) Great work Lafoto!!! This are all very nice!!! Looks like a lovely place to shoot at often!!!

I'll agree with the others, excellent shots. I love sailing ships and I hope to get some good pictures of my own this week. There is going to be a Tall Ship Festival in Tacoma, Washington and they have a bunch of sailing ships coming in for that. I plan on being up there to get some pictures as well.

Great job.

Mike

Thanks for your kind comments, all of you; I wasn't sure about any of these at all. You are quite encouraging!
When I first saw these, in their custom frame, I didn't like them at all.
It's only the horizontal crop I gave all of them, getting rid of the surplus of water and sky, that gave them "life" of sorts.
I'm glad you like them.
There won't be an occasion like this any time soon in my life - it took 45 years to get this one... it's almost like the planets lining up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back