Sailing

ohlins8990

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After finally getting the mast up on our sailboat, we went on a nice evening sail. I brought my Nikon P80 along and took these shots. The only things done are cropping/rotating and converting to B&W.

sunset2.jpg

DSCN3455.jpg

This one was at full zoom, yes all 18X, so its not that great.
DSCN3415.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

Some lovely shots you've posted. The warm light in that first one brings back good memories of summer sails. And I love the second one, with the whooshing water behind the winch. Third one is nice too, but I especially like the first two

Nice....what make is she and where are you sailing?

Need crew??????:D

Pearson 303 in Galveston Bay, these were a mile or so from Kemah.

ours is actually a '85...and yes a 30ft kin keel, skeg rudder

most of the ones I have are more documentary, and not really that interesting but i'll go ahead with these.

DSCN3400.jpg

My parents, grandfather, and family friend
DSCN3435.jpg

My dad with his mid life crisis
DSCN3406.jpg

DSCN3407.jpg

Most of my time on the boat has been spent rigging it. My dad and I still have PLENTY to work on. But the boat is sailing and no longer mastless, so all is good. I'll have plenty of time to get some pics when the boat is at least clean.

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, Ohlins!
Nice photos here with which you're introducing yourself. I best like the second (no doubt), but also the top one of the new series is nice in blue and white only.

Nice.....extremely nice.

I to am a sailor, my avatar is a Choey Lee Offshore 31 which I lived on for over 2 years......

those are nice solid boats, thats for sure

Most reactions

New Topics

Back