JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Set this up in my kitchen one day.
Natural light and flashlight on the cup.

31972529_8776e28064_o.jpg

EOS20D
100 macro
1/25
f4
ISO 100
tripod

beautiful work jk.. love your control on the light.. good control on the dof.
thanks for telling us your setup! you would have prob benifitted if the third cup were in the same line as the rest.. coz the others look equal... umm maybe its just my eye messing up here. Basically i am saying that the 3 cups aligned ont eh same plane, equidistant would look cool or.. then in completely different ones.Love teh cup in fron thats under the light! way cool!
nice work anyhow :thumbsup:

arg...wish i'd noticed that when i set up :confused:
thanks for pointing it out. next time - perfection! :lmao:

yer eye is not messin up cos i see it too.
thanks fer lookin and commenting mansi.

Well, I don't think or feel there is anything "wrong" with the highlighted cup also being moved a tad forward, to my mind it adds to the composition.

Very impressive use of light, DOF, dead space and the subject. What photos must you people have in store for the Monthly Challenge then, if while "Still Life" is going on, you post such photos here, in the General Gallery?

Hey lafoto thanks for the nice comments and for chekn this out. :D

actually the cup we were talking about is the dark one 3rd from the left. it's just slightly rearward of of the other two dark ones.

Oh dear, too true. Now that you say so... I can see it, too! Doesn't speak much in my favour, eh, that I did not notice it before?

Great setup Jon :) It definitely would have been a great submission for the contest!

Right on JonK. Love the lighting you got...with a flashlight. Everytime I try something like this, I get little rings of light. Maybe I need a better flashlight :confused: Nice work on this one. :thumbup:

I'm thinking of breaking out my maglite when I get a moment now... Great shot, I love the effect the extra light has on the one cup.

Most reactions

Back