Sale: Complete D700 Set with 24-120 & 50mm & SB-600

Alex77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon D700 SET for SALE

Price: 1450 Pounds

This is a complete Nikon D700 Set. Everthing is fine with it. You can test everthing before you buy it. This is no stolen stuff or something else weird. :)

Details of the package:

Nikon D700 Body
(bought it in january 2009 and took 9818 Pictures with "her" :)

Lenses:
- Original Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f-3,5-5,8 G Lense
- Original Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f-1,4 G

External Flash:
Nikon Speedlight SB-600

It all comes with:
Original Nikon Quickcharger MH-18a
USB Cable
Handbook

You can see all the details and camera on the pictures & the video:

Nikon D700 - a set on Flickr

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kxnIkdXFD4[/ame]

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or just wanna to see more pictures.

I sell the hole Set because i just ordered me a D3S Kit - which ist damn expensive.

If you would like to buy the set, we can meet somewhere in London - or just come to my home. (N15 6JX). You also can check the whole set before you buy it. No Prob. :)

best
alex

1450 £ = $2,195.38 USD at today's exchange rate.

Potential US buyers need to know: Nikon USA will not work on Nikon gear that does not have a US serial number, warranty or otherwise.

However, there are independent Nikon Authorized repair stations here in the US that will do non-warranty work, on non-US serial numbered stuff.

Last edited:
That price is insanely tempting......seems almost too good to be true since the body alond is going for $w,000 in the US

~Michael~

I'd like to take this set if it's still for sale.

Too bad its in London. Id hate to have to deal with shipping costs and customs

~Michael~

That's what I was thinking, I think ill stay away from this. Based on the conversion, and considering a D700 body alone is going for $2,000, ill steer clear.

~Michael~

Braidy's Post make this thread look troll-ish

Sorry - did I go against some PhotoForum etiquette? Alex posted some equipment for sale and I expressed an interest (and have now bought it). Don't understand where the trolling comes in.

Braidy's Post make this thread look troll-ish

Sorry - did I go against some PhotoForum etiquette? Alex posted some equipment for sale and I expressed an interest (and have now bought it). Don't understand where the trolling comes in.

What made it seem like that was a very inexpensive set up and your first post is about buying it. Normally, words like item, are general words used to describe trollers or scammers, especially on craiglist.

That's all that it was.

All I can say is you got a damn good deal. How much was shipping from London to the US?

~Michael~

Ooooooooh, I thought it was Birmingham, AL?

~Michael~

I'm completely new to Photo Forum so I guess it's mostly a US site? I only came across it because of the set Alex offered for sale (via Google).

Incidentally, Alex is German and new to the UK and didn't know where else to post his items for sale. I agree that it seemed a little too good to be true but that is my good fortune.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back