Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deadeyestudio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sallyport.jpg

Very creative image. Quite surreal!

There's a vertical line of light from the cumulus clouds down through the tower to the floor and port on the far wall of the square which is very nice.

My eye is strongly drawn there. But it took me awhile to notice the helmsman at the wheel in the deep shadow.

If you could find a way to draw the eye to the helmsman, I think you'd have an even stronger image. Dodging a bit of the wall surrounding his head would increase the contrast and draw the eye to him and then the wheel and back to the port on the far wall.

Or perhaps dodging the head of the helmsman might accomplish the same thing.

This is one of the most creative images I've seen in some time. Well done.

Oh, and I went to your website. Were you aware that the word 'portfolio' is misspelled there?

Very creative image. Quite surreal!

There's a vertical line of light from the cumulus clouds down through the tower to the floor and port on the far wall of the square which is very nice.

My eye is strongly drawn there. But it took me awhile to notice the helmsman at the wheel in the deep shadow.

If you could find a way to draw the eye to the helmsman, I think you'd have an even stronger image. Dodging a bit of the wall surrounding his head would increase the contrast and draw the eye to him and then the wheel and back to the port on the far wall.

Or perhaps dodging the head of the helmsman might accomplish the same thing.

This is one of the most creative images I've seen in some time. Well done.

Oh, and I went to your website. Were you aware that the word 'portfolio' is misspelled there?

Thank You.

It was a fun image to create. It has lots of things to find in its busy shadows. I hope to get it hung in there maritime museum.

Fixed the typo~ Thanks

Dan

Most reactions

New Topics

Back