Salutations!

PurpleKittenz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone.
First off, let me express my current feelings towards this forum.
I am deeply appreciative of the forum, and advice the elder members and more experienced Photographers have posted. I am sure I will learn a wealth of useful information that will help me in my journey of becoming a Photographer.
For the record, let me introduce myself.
My name is Jade and I am a 22 year old aspiring artist. I have never been a very scientific or mathematic intellectual, but the arts have always been right in front of me.
Ever since I was a youth, I yearned for art. Painting was what I did best. Well, I never became an amazing Painter, however I did enjoy it more than anything. The colors, the beauty....it was all so exciting to me.
As I grew, writing became a strong point. A love for melancholy poetry peaked my writing skills in my early teenage years, eventually helping me overcome my depression.
Upon turning 18, I had found I had a thing for writing; through a website that offered text-based roleplay. Through the site, I was able to take full advantage of my imagination and create amazing storylines through my character.
I had attempted to write a few novels, all short, and all varied from action, to erotica, to murder. The hobby still takes up most of my precious time.
About a few years back is when I truly got a taste for photography. The art of taking beautiful pictures intrigued me, and with that, I went out and bought a Sony Cyber-Shot. It definitely wasn't my first camera, but it was my first nice camera. I began to take self-portraits and portraits of my boyfriend. I could always take great photos of myself, but never of him. I guess the lighting wasn't satisfactory. From there on, I have wished to take amazing photos, of everything. My lust to become a photographer is strong, and I will do what it takes to get to where I need to be. Where I want to be.
I believe I have talked too much, haha. I want to thank you all for allowing me to talk a bit about myself and express my emotions towards such a creative and inspiring art. I look forward to becoming an active member here.

PK, welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back