Sam/more from the window

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
What more could I ask for? My fave spot, a great friend...
So meet Sam, my favorite (and only) model.

If anybody feels like this belongs in the portraits, feel free to move it :D
Also, i'll post it in the critique gallery so that you can all let it go and rant on the lighting. but if you have any crit right now, just post it here, i'll be glad to hear it ;)

IMGP00353_f.jpg

Good shot. Like the blue light, gives it a cold feel. like most student flats! Dont mind the blown out light either makes it more moody:)

sup Sam!

great POV and lighting. i also like the blue tinting...very cool!

well the window doesnt look so lonely anymore now does it? I really like this shot. the hue, lighting and position are excellent. thanks for sharing Alex!

-Joe

thank you guys for the nice comments!

Joe: sadly he only dropped by for like 5mins... i gotta find some docile buddy to duct-tape them to the board :lol:

did you boost the saturation or something? it looks a little brighter, in the colored areas.. and i really like it :) thanks!

Great shot. He looks like a potentially excellent model (laid back personality maybe?). I'd personally opt for a horizontal crop and no darkening - I think that it would work because you'd lose some of the negative space at the bottom, a considerable amount of the top, but keeping the important things - him and the window. Also, he's nearly horizontal.

Still, I'm mad, as you know.

Great shot!

Rob

guys, thanks a lot, I really appreciate it :D
I'm also more into the original, but it was pretty much PSed too, lol.

Rob: that guy's a terrific model. he IS laid back, but above all, he does whatever i tell him to, which IMO is the prior quality :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back