Same Day Courier! Kinda....

Well my lens finally shipped from Olympus, 43 days since it was ordered. It is now sitting in the New York sorting facility. I could have ordered one on e-bay from Japan & had it in about 14 days. You never know. :er:

Putting together a nice little timeline to share with Henry's when all is said and done with both transactions I have going with them right now, this is the one for our friends at Sameday Courier.

Online order of darkroom chemicals from Henrys.com
March 22nd place order for chemicals online, one listed as 14-21 Days to ship because of availability.
April 22nd get shipment sent email notification from Henry's.
April 25th get call from Sameday to set up an appointment Monday April 28th 9-5.
Monday is a no show.
Tuesday April 29th get a call saying it didn't make it on the truck, set up another appointment for Wednesday April 30th 9-5.
Wednesday no show.
Thursday May 1st I call them, she shows it out for delivery on the 30th, they don't know where it is, she will call me back after she gets more information.
Friday May 2nd still no call back.

To be continued...
I think if I really was annoyed. I would just cancel the cc payment, put return to sender on it when or if it showed up and order from someone else.

Well today is SUPPOSED to be the day, Monday she said she had it ON HER DESK and was going to make sure personally it got on the truck and would call me when it was.
Current status:
Holding onto a small bit of hope...

Well today is SUPPOSED to be the day, Monday she said she had it ON HER DESK and was going to make sure personally it got on the truck and would call me when it was.
Current status:

Lets hope your film does not expire before you get the tools to develop it. :irked:

Fingers crossed Ron lol!

So I had a bit of a rant the other day on Facebook, I wasn't going to approach Henry's with this whole ordeal until it was done but they emailed me today for my number to call and talk about it. Apparently as of 2 weeks ago Henry's no longer ships liquid chemicals BECAUSE Someday (they call them the same apparently) is the only courier option and it's nothing but trouble.
They are refunding my shipping cost and possibly the whole purchase if she gets approval.
No call from Someday yet so either it's still on her desk or somewhere between here and there ...we might know... someday....

Judi, you should tell the people at "Someday" that you have dragon eggs being shipped, and if they are not placed in their proper place shortly, they will hatch and be very, very annoyed that they are not where they need to be. Consequences for any desk on which they may find themselves under those circumstances, will be dire. So, they better clear off that shipment pronto. Tell them, "you've been warned. Unhappy baby dragrons are much worse than the human kind."

Judi, you should tell the people at "Someday" that you have dragon eggs being shipped, and if they are not placed in their proper place shortly, they will hatch and be very, very annoyed that they are not where they need to be. Consequences for any desk on which they may find themselves under those circumstances, will be dire. So, they better clear off that shipment pronto. Tell them, "you've been warned. Unhappy baby dragrons are much worse than the human kind."

OMG! I snortlaughed!

Current status:

It's almost 8pm and I feel pretty safe saying today was not "someday".
All... hope... gone...

Current status:

It's almost 8pm and I feel pretty safe saying today was not "someday".
All... hope... gone...

Hard to believe any business could be run so badly & continue to exist.

Someday over the rainbow sky are .... oh wait, no that's not right. Try putting on some nice red shoes and clicked your heels three times while saying "Please bring my package home" ?

Ron, honestly I have ZERO clue how they are still in business, closest I can guess after talking to Henry's is they are the only option for some things, beyond that... dunno lol

Bill, lol!! I'll try that!

Gary, gah, in the time since I ordered them we have made and received multiple purchases that were shipped within days, some from the States that came within days.... apparently that 100mi from Toronto to Hanover Ontario is some kind of Bermuda Triangle that Someday Courier simply can't get through lol

As asked I let Henry's know that it didn't show up yesterday, this morning they refunded the whole order.

OH MY GOD!?!?!?!?
Am I being punked? Like seriously...

Just when we thought it couldn't get worse.....

So since it was a nogo yesterday I went outside away from the house to do some outside work, I pop in and there is a message JUST finishing... I listen, it is Someday!! Yay!!! He is at the end of the driveway and .... uh oh..... he says it looks like we aren't home....

Hold on.... our driveway is long and turns, you can't SEE anything from the road, how does it look like I'm not home? ...

He says he is going to walk in anyway... so I start walking out the driveway....all the way to the end.... there is nobody there.
Ok NOW I'm pissed.... I call him back, he says he walked half way in but it was a long driveway and he didn't know how long so he walked back out... and left....and can probably come back tomorrow....
I called him and sad day for him I BLEW UP!! I couldn't hold my tongue anymore and let him have it for being so stupid. "I didn't want to drive my truck down your driveway and I didn't want to walk too far"

I'm just .....

Seriously???

I have no more words other than really really bad ones....

OH MY GOD!?!?!?!?
Am I being punked? Like seriously...

Just when we thought it couldn't get worse.....

So since it was a nogo yesterday I went outside away from the house to do some outside work, I pop in and there is a message JUST finishing... I listen, it is Someday!! Yay!!! He is at the end of the driveway and .... uh oh..... he says it looks like we aren't home....

Hold on.... our driveway is long and turns, you can't SEE anything from the road, how does it look like I'm not home? ...

He says he is going to walk in anyway... so I start walking out the driveway....all the way to the end.... there is nobody there.
Ok NOW I'm pissed.... I call him back, he says he walked half way in but it was a long driveway and he didn't know how long so he walked back out... and left....and can probably come back tomorrow....
I called him and sad day for him I BLEW UP!! I couldn't hold my tongue anymore and let him have it for being so stupid. "I didn't want to drive my truck down your driveway and I didn't want to walk too far"

I'm just .....

Seriously???

I have no more words other than really really bad ones....

WOW, that is the worst company I have ever heard of.

Ah. The driver must be independently wealthy, and does this just for fun. Because if he did it for a living, he'd be starving.

Most reactions

Back