Samsung phone was formatted. Lost all files?

Julius2454

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am sorry to interrupt you! I need your help here!
My Samsung phone was formatted by my boy friend anyhow. And all my data stored on the inner memory card like some family photos, previous videos and work/private files was lost. But, I didn’t want to loose it all like that. So, I need your help. Do you know any way for me to get all data back successfully? Any idea will be great appreciated here!

1. Stop using this formatted Samsung phone immediately.

2. Insert it to your computer and prepare to restore all your data back as soon as possible.

3. Take chances with some data recovery tool to rescue all your wanted data back. There are many data recovery programs that can help you, especially some data recovery freeware like Recuva, 4Card Recovery and TestDisk, etc.

No matter which one you choose to use, you’d better act carefully in case of any unwanted data loss.

4. Do not save the restored data on the original phone in case of data recovery failure.

Note: Never try to save everything important on only one hard drive or memory card next time.

Freeware recuva may help. You can try it. If it doesn't work, you can use a data recovery software specially used for Android phone called Dr. Fone for Android can recover photos, videos, music, etc on your phone. But if you store office files like word doc, excel spreadsheets, you can use office regenrator to get deleted excel back, restore word file.

Most reactions

Back