Reaction score
Digging through my phone today and found these:

Honda ACE:
20140530_094312.jpg

My GF's Saab: (oh no! It's crooked!):
20140616_163700.jpg

I was probably playing around with the "selective focus" button:
20140715_194351.jpg

My stupid lawn tractor motor that keeps blowing up... (really over done editing, but I was just having fun):
20140720_185704.jpg

I know none of these are anything special, but It's a cellphone photo thread, 'tis not supposed to be taken too seriously is it?

There is nothing wrong with treating your cell phone pics with respect. One can create some nice photographs using a cell phone, and good composition.

The Samsung S5 has a superb camera, one of the best I have seen yet! I have taken some incredible pictures with mine.

I, too have a Galaxy S5, and I am very impressed with the photos and video it takes...but I have found that this is so ONLY under very bright light conditions, and while NOT using the zoom.
Anything taken outside on a sunny day is awesome, but one you go indoors, the pictures are blurry, I guess because it is trying to expose longer in dim light. I would prefer the picture come out too dark, and be sharp, I can lighten myself later. The flash helps if you are not too close to the subject, but if you are not an an accurate distance, everything is TOO bright and blown out.

Most reactions

Back