San Diego trip

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK, I'm going sailing tomorrow for the day! Yay!!! :thumbup:

We'll probably be ashore for dinner time, anyone from SD knows a good sea-food restaurant near the Harbor Island Marina?

I don't, but I would imagine you'll find a few! :thumbup: Have fun - stay safe. :D

I don't know where the Harbor Island Marina is but if you find yourself down in Coronado, make sure you stop into the Coronado Brewery. It's on the main strip and the micro brews are tasty but make sure you try the onion rings. :drool: They make the trip down there worth it.

If you haven't already, pick up a "Reader" magazine. It has all sorts of cool events that are going on in San Diego as well as info on the restaurants. They have them at 7-11's and grocery stores and they're free. It might be hard to find them since it's Sat. and they come out on Thurs. Buut..if you're online just type in San Diego Reader. Lots of good stuff.:mrgreen:

Dont know how long you're here for but if you have time for a bit of a drive Julian is a neat little mountain town out in the east county.

Have fun, Mit!!!!

Oooh! That we did... Sailing yesterday all day long. Didn't see any whales but we managed to see two playful dolphins, lots of seals and a huge, half immersed black metal beauty called a submarine! It was the neatest thing I've seen in a long while.

We had 20 knots winds and sailed for about 6-7 hours, it was oh, so fun!... And didn't get sick or anything.

Unfortunately had to leave in the morning, it was a boat rental and we needed to vacate by 8:30am. So we drove back home to catch the superbowl.

Most reactions

Back