TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0267.jpg

DSC_03481.jpg

DSC_0363.jpg

Last edited:
photos dont work, i was going to upload them for you but you have dont edit pictures and i dont want to get in trouble, anyways, go to your picture, click full size, scroll down to option 2, and copy that, then paste that in an image link on the forums, that should fix it for you

edit: those are look way too bright, especially the gorilla one, might want to tone that down for starters ;)

Sorry, just figured it out, Thxn for the help

haha, the third one is actually my dog, I added it anyways

I think the pictures themselves are decent, id prefer it if you pp the first two a bit, the colors aren't too great and im guessing you were shooting at around noon, which would explain the overexposure. The dog/wolf picture is good, nice crispness, my main problem is the background, its very distracting whatever that is to the left of his right eye. I'd have prefer to seen it both at a different angle then that, since that is pretty much bending over angle.

Yeah it was right about noon, i will play around with the pictures in Aperture and see what i can do, the husky picture i took when i got my SB900 so i was just playing around i wish the stupid laptop wasn't in the background

Most reactions

Back