San Francisco @ Broadway (night)

Bauhaus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
so this is my first time shooting at night... my project is to shoot picutres for the song Young Lust by Pink Floyd, for cd album art. So I came up with these.. 800speed film

lounge.jpg

neonclub.jpg

neonclub1.jpg1

neonhotel.jpg

neonlady.jpg

neonlady1.jpg

neonstrip.jpg

I really like these. I have a fascination with neon lights and night shots. hehe. Of the 2nd and 3rd, I prefer the former and of the 5th and 6th, I prefer the 6th. The hotel sign one is lovely. The reds give the picture a nice mood.

Here I am - totally falling for the LOUNGE! ;)

Did you take all of these handheld, parallel....?

i like 6 the gurlie neon
i think it's great not too in focus and just the right crop
awesome work on all of them
sorry i don't know the song

I had a tripod, but I hand held most of them. The lounge one I put it on 1sec shutter and zoomed in and back out while the shutter was open.

Oh, I see!
And forgive me for getting your name wrong, Bauhaus, of course. Not our newbie parallaxerror (or something like this). For an instance I yesterday thought you where him, or rather: he had taken these photos.

Bauhaus!
Forgive me ;)

And they once more make me wish I weren't so far in the countryside - there's NOTHING like this to SEE here, let alone try to get its picture one way or the other... (groan!)

halo, bauhaus!
i like your #1 and #4 most!
i never did a good night/neon photo in my life -;(((
so...respect for you ! - :D :D :D

i was just thinking....are you 'Bauhaus' because of a design school or just because of Peter Murphy? :D :D

Most reactions

Back