San Francisco-- color (image heavy)

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by cherrymoose, Mar 12, 2007.

1. cherrymoose

cherrymoose TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I also made a thread of today's trip to SF with B/W photos. (http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74739) These are mostly around Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Hyde St., and Ghirardelli Square.

1. The cliche skyline. It's not my greatest photo ever, but I had to edit it a little because it was taken out of the car window while driving on the Bay Bridge.
    [​IMG]

2. Mmm... Hotel Stratford. :p
    [​IMG]

3. I got about 30 different seagull photos, but I decided that the composition of this one was the best.
    [​IMG]

4. From Hyde St. Pier, looking across to the other side of Fisherman's Wharf and Ghirardelli (I'm getting good at spelling that) Square.
    [​IMG]

5. The best shot of the Golden Gate I could get, with a sailboat pleasantly obstructing it. I think I like this.
    [​IMG]

6. Um, a little buoy thing.
    [​IMG]

7. A different vantage point, with the same view as #4.
    [​IMG]

8. I don't remember where I took this with the water area so large, but I thought it was a nice view either way.
    [​IMG]

9. The water again. I have a little obsession with it since I haven't been to a beach since last June.
    [​IMG]

10. Flowers at Ghirardelli Square.
    [​IMG]

11. I couldn't decide if this should be in B/W or color, but since it's a newer looking ship, color seemed right.
    [​IMG]

12. A farther out view of the previous picture.
    [​IMG]

C&C?

-

2. JonnyVPA

JonnyVPA TPF Noob!

Scranton, PA is my Hometown but im constantly movi
    wow... these are very nice.... especially the sailboat obstructing the GG bridge.... i kind like it.... your colors are awesome on some

keep it up.

IS your Profile correct that your only 14...... IF SO .... your gonna be ONE HELL of a photographer when you get older... dont give it up

3. Arhy

Arhy TPF Noob!

mmm, great! I love San Francisco very-very much!
    I hope I will show you some photos of my last trip..

4. cherrymoose

cherrymoose TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Arhy-- thanks! I'd love to see some other people's SF photos, too!

Thanks!
    And yes, I am 13. :p Haha, thank you. I don't plan to give it up anytime soon-- and I agree, I'm seeing some improvements from when I first really started in January.