San Francisco Scientology Protest

i see a jabbawockee......

Epic win, the cake was most def not a lie on March 15th.

Pix because it DID happen. I love all of them, I will be attending the April 12th protest in St Louis.

WE ARE LEGION!

I reported all of you to my local Co$ branch!

I even reported myself why did I do that? ;)

Ok so what was the big deal about March 15th?

Ok so what was the big deal about March 15th?

... Over 7000 people met up worldwide to protest Scientology as a money cult.

I'll be in SF for the April 12th one as well, so I'll report back for that also.

Oh I see...

Well I can see how it could be concidered as a money cult. You have all the big names in Scientology, John Travolta, Kelly Preston, Tom and Katie Cruise, Will and Jada Smith (just converted) Whats her name from King of Queens...
So I can see how people could see that it is construed as just a money pit.

Oh I see...

Well I can see how it could be concidered as a money cult. You have all the big names in Scientology, John Travolta, Kelly Preston, Tom and Katie Cruise, Will and Jada Smith (just converted) Whats her name from King of Queens...
So I can see how people could see that it is construed as just a money pit.

Also the fact that some people that try to leave the church wind up dead and some of its bigger critics have been found dead in their homes under suspicious circumstances.

I also have a problem with the fact that the more money you have, the higher in rank you are within the church.

Also the fact that some people that try to leave the church wind up dead and some of its bigger critics have been found dead in their homes under suspicious circumstances.

I also have a problem with the fact that the more money you have, the higher in rank you are within the church.

Are you serious, people wind up dead for just trying to leave the church?

Are you serious, people wind up dead for just trying to leave the church?

this is known for many many years. and quite a serious topic.

in Europe, they are a bit more careful. they just destroy people's lives by using all the information they gained through the auditing. Also they try to ruin former members financially, and those they consider enemies.

That is insane! Makes you wonder what is so secretive that they feel they need to kill or destroy people over it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back