San Francisco

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had a short business related trip to San Francisco this week. I was sorta in the middle of nowhere, but the guys I was with let me borrow their car the second evening, so I went down to the warf to take some pictures.

This was my first time taking any pictures at night, using long exposure, taking panoramics (another post coming) or to use my tripod. I was only out for about an hour and a half, so I didn't get much, but I learned a lot (from those pics that didn't turn out.)

All were taken with my kit lens. My new ultra-wide showed up the day I got back... *rolls eyes*.

Thanks for looking!

265645415_wXYz2-L.jpg

265645250_yd4ot-L.jpg

265645103_G7AkP-L.jpg

265644614_WHCU5-L.jpg

265644897_hJ2oQ-L.jpg

I like the first and the last shot the most.

I would reduce the opacity on your watermark so it isnt overbearing onto the picture.

#5 is great, I really like it.

Nicely done! My faves are #2 (love the colours, the sea lions lounging on the dock in the foreground, and the seagulls on the posts..although the shot is a bit grainy) and #5. Lucky you to get to travel cross country like that for business!

first and last.....very nice, I love the color of the skys in each. Excellent compositions in both, hard to pick a favorite between the two.

What was your ISO at? It says your Exif data is blocked.

Really? I don't even know how to access it, much less block it... Maybe it is from my smugmug gallery. I think I said not to display it.

Anywho, I think it was at 1600 on that one (the pics are on another computer). I think I backed it down after that to 1250. I was still hand holding at this point. I had to get over the feeling of being an idiot for pulling out my tripod.

Beautiful photos of a beautiful city. I'll be there in 2 weeks!!! Can't wait.

I like 1 and 5 also. Seems to be a popular opinion.

Nicely done! My faves are #2 (love the colours, the sea lions lounging on the dock in the foreground, and the seagulls on the posts..although the shot is a bit grainy) and #5. Lucky you to get to travel cross country like that for business!

I travel quite a bit for my job, which is nice when I get to go somewhere cool. I just wish I had my current camera and knowledge for all the trips I have taken the last 8 years...

Have fun! There are so many photo opportunities. I came home and asked my husband if he wanted to move there...

My wife and would move there in a heart beat, if it weren't so darn expensive. It is amazing what little apartments go for in the city. And if you have a parking spot to sell too...well you get the idea.

I would reduce the opacity on your watermark so it isnt overbearing onto the picture.

I agree with Parkerman on your watermark, it's a little obtrusive. However i really like this set. The composition on the first picture is stunning and number three has a picturesque feeling of being at the lake or ocean.

Numbers 1 and 3 are my favorites! Nice set :)

Most reactions

Back