San Francisco

I think our entire conversation is a bit off topic from this whole thread, but whatever. ;)
As an answer to your question-- yes, I have. But sadly, that was before I became interested in photography. It is beautiful, though. The mountains are so dramatic with all the snow, and the rivers are all frozen over, and everywhere you drive there's these huge open fields of snow.... haha, sorry. But yeah. It's amazing.

...And now I want to go again.

I LOVE Yosemite. I've only been there twice. This summer I'm planning on doing the Half Dome hike. It sounds really fun. But when I went in spring time the waterfalls were amazing...I love Yosemite!

I think I've been there 5 times. I used to always hate it when I was younger, since my mom would drag us on these horribly long hikes (I'm not one for exercise, haha). But last year she took us past Vernal Falls and 12 miles on to Nevada Falls, and it was well worth it. Afterwards we drove up to some lookout point and got the most wonderful view of all of Yosemite, including Half Dome. It's an amazing place...

^I'm thinking you went to Glacier Point...we wen't there, it was aweomse. I just love though, when you drive past the tunnel on the way to the valley and you see the huge valley for the first time. I was NOT expecting it to be that big when I first went!

Since we are wayyyy off topic, I'm just going to say, this English project I'm doing is making me really tired! -_-

Maybe I DO have a guilty conscience....maybe I don't!

Or maybe it was YOU who started the hinting at this mysterious reason of hinting! :er:

^Oh dear, PUT DOWN THE BAT!!!

But anyways, I am off to get some rest. Good night Cherrymoose!

Most reactions

Back