Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
City of San Juan Bautista:

img3882200510014gs.jpg

img3863200510010gw.jpg

img3961200510017uy.jpg

img3974200510015zh.jpg

Thanks for looking

randog......these are totally unbelievable..... the third one just blows me away.....

exceptional...!! great subject, great lighting...great photographer!!

You definitely know how to frame your photos well so they look interesting!
I so like how you included that fence in the first photo letting it run diagonally through the picture as foreground to the church. The tiny fact that you cropped the tip of the bush on the righthand side off bothers me, though. I feel I am drawn to that missing tip over and again. Hmph... Nitpicky, eh? Sorry.

The second appeals to me greatly by the vanishing point element ... photos with a vanishing point will ALWAYS attract me as much as "natural green" photos do! Honest! And I like the play of light and shadow and the harsh contrasts in all your three black and white photos here.

Like what I said in reply to one of woodsac's latest photos on here, you in California seem to also get a light that we north Europeans can only dream of: so clear, so crisp, so sharp... what other words are there. Our sunlight seems to be more diffused AT ALL TIMES, really.

The exposure on the open door is just PERFECT.
Stunning photo. Everything is right in that one: shade of white of the wall, texture of the peeling paint, exposure on the dark inside... it is a smashing photo.

And then this sweet little "coloured crow" on the gravestone... picking up on a past trend here are we..... ;););););) ???

you have an eye for really cool compositions! great shots randog :D
all very nice..
love #2.. neat perspective and b/w
Thanks for sharing :D

aprilraven said:
randog......these are totally unbelievable..... the third one just blows me away.....

exceptional...!! great subject, great lighting...great photographer!!
Thank you! Aprilraven you are much too kind.

Thank you all for your most wonderful comments!

Schmokin shots Randog. Holy. I love the black and whites, and the ....well ..gravestone is one of my faves. Too bad it was a robin and not a crow eh? :lol: :lol:
I also like the mystery of the open door.
Nice work .

Chiller said:
Too bad it was a robin and not a crow eh? :lol: :lol:
Nice work .
Thanks Chiller Yeah ... it would of been very cool if it was a crow or even a raven then I could of converted that one to bw too... and gravestones are very cool in black & white :lol:

Lafoto said:
The tiny fact that you cropped the tip of the bush on the righthand side off bothers me, though. I feel I am drawn to that missing tip over and again. Hmph... Nitpicky, eh? Sorry.
I have posted an un-chopped and un-cropped version of number one just for you Lafoto.:wink:

img3883200510021ig.jpg

:hug:: Oh, thank you soooooooooooo much for this, I really, really appreciate it! :hug::

Ah, c'mon, stay there for a while for doing this (I like this unedited photo so) :hugs:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back