San Miguel

kilifila66

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
First off I would like to preface this by pleading to everyone who sees this to click the fullview link to DA since photobucket decided to resize this little guy for me. This is a shot I took in Valencia Spain while bumming around on the beach. I brushed it up a little in PS with saturation, contrast, brightness, levels, etc. Let me know what you think. Is the crate centered too much, should I have chosen a different horizon line or angle than I did, is the DOF working or not? I appreciate any comments.

Thanks in advance,
Drew

SanMiguel.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/view/36268758/
Click for Full View!

Thanks song, the brightness was hard to avoid because the shot lost a bit of its brilliance and contrast with the crate when I removed it. Thanks for looking!

It's a lovely photo :D

I'm only learning and can't really comment but I feel like the crate is a little too centred...

Lovely shot though :D

Thanks Cheyenne and welcome, you chose a great place to learn about photography. This forum helped me immensly when I was first starting out. I have been kind of thinking the same thing about the crate being a little TOO centered. :)

Thanks for the welcome Drew :D

I have a lot to learn but I'm willing :lol:

Will post some of my very basic photos soon and you'll have to give me some pointers :D

Anne

Pero bueno tío, viví cinco meses in Toledo este año. He visitado Valencia mi primera vez en España en 2000, y solamente estaba allí la úlitma vez un día durante "La Copa de America." El día despues de este foto, tomé un viaje a Roma. Durante mi tiempo en Toledo, la cerveza más predominante era Mahou. Creo que Mahou es de castilla-la mancha, pero no estoy seguro. Hace un mes y mira a mi Español, absolutamente horrible. Lo siento. :)

I will try taking the saturation down a notch, it could help. And yes in hindsight it would have been better a bit closer and possibly with the crate framed to the right as well. Ceste la vi though.

Hola kilifila, tu español es muy decente.
¿Que tal lo pasaste por España? Seguro que muy bien ¿verdad?
Tambien conozco la cerveza Mahou, jeje, tal vez una de las mejores.

Bueno, me alegro de hablar contigo.

Un abrazo.

I really like this shot (the larger version of it) and I have to agree with the above about the framing... otherwise a really good job you did!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back