sand light

mec621

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i think this is an amazing photo plz tell me what you think!:)
500331389_8ffa1c921e.jpg

I really like the light on the sand. The image really needs something to help emphasize that...

I struggled to find something that worked, I think this is way overkill, but you get the idea...

test1.jpg

I struggled to find something that worked, I think this is way overkill, but you get the idea...

test1.jpg
WOW ya thats incredible! it is a bit much but yes deffinately better, ill do somethig with that later:)

I do not like the edit that much ... it looks rather fake to me. Could do as a negative in false colours.

Anyway, I suppose a tighter crop and the whole thing in colour could be very interesting as I like the backlit(?) sand and the sense of motion in it ...

(so, are you guys a team? :p)

I do not like the edit that much ... it looks rather fake to me. Could do as a negative in false colours.

Anyway, I suppose a tighter crop and the whole thing in colour could be very interesting as I like the backlit(?) sand and the sense of motion in it ...

(so, are you guys a team? :p)
ya i brightened some of the image and took off the edges, even though it was a good edit i think it made it look more "real"
i dont know what this team thingy is:p sorry could someone tell me?

i dont know what this team thingy is:p sorry could someone tell me?
To me it implies that you are posting images that you want to see edited by others, and the same couple of members are doing it in your last few posts (in this Gallery, anyway).

Again, please feel free to post images you'd like to see edited in PS down in the PS Challenges forum - that is what it's there for.

I strongly discourage anyone from posting images in any of the Galleries just to invite "PS" manipulations under the guise of critique. Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back