Sandringham House

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sandringham-hse.jpg

The Queen's Norfolk Residence -

It's beautiful. It's very nicely framed with the trees, though it would have looked a little better if you could see more of the building. All in all, though, it's a very nice shot.

It is very bright, very GREEN :lovey: ... and extremely sharp. Almost to an extent that it looks like a colour pencil drawing...

Nice pic...However with respect to the branches at the top. You could have bent a bit so that the branches are more of a border-ish thingy at the top and the house would have taken the entire spotlight by being more in the centre as well.

It is very bright, very GREEN :lovey: ... and extremely sharp. Almost to an extent that it looks like a colour pencil drawing...
Sandringham-hsedr.jpg

A quick drawing - almost all with keystrokes.

Control-J (duplicate), Control+shift+U (desaturate), Control J (duplicate layer again), Control - I (invert to negative) and change the blend mode of the layer to Colour Dodge (should look all white). In Filter Menu "Other" chose "Minimum" and one or two pixel of choice. To colour - Control + shift +E (flatten image) Chose History brush on Normal and paint away!

I really like the framing! And the pencil adaptation you did I like very very much! It looks like something from a storybook

Nice painting for those who like but to me it looks like a non appropriate use of photoshop and I don't really like the result, too bright and like you used noise reduction filter

Most reactions

Back