KinleighBlog03.jpg

KinleighBlog04.jpg

KinleighBlog05.jpg

KinleighBlog06.jpg

KinleighBlog07.jpg

KinleighBlog08.jpg

KinleighBlog09.jpg

KinleighBlog10.jpg

The picture of Santa Baby with her Mom(?) is absolutely beautiful. I really love all of the images you took during this photo shoot. I would have liked to see more of a direct look from the child though, instead of looking upward for most of the shots. I wish you lived near me, I would love for you to do pictures for me! :)

If you want some critiques okay.. :)
Some photos has too much post processing on a skin. Would love more natural photos.
Overall still great photos!

IMHO ;)

The only post (skin or otherwise besides crop) was on Mama and Baby. Thanks!

I love the picture with her mom that is a great moment and mom will be able to look back on that for a very long time! I love the first shot also!

Yeah especialy that one. Some maybe are bit out of focus and seems that way. More sharpness? ;)
The only post (skin or otherwise besides crop) was on Mama and Baby. Thanks!

Sharp as hell. :) I just ordered and recieved 20x24s for the parents, and they are crazy sharp. Thanks though....

I love the pictures! I don't like the wrinkles showing in that white fabric. I can see all the fold lines on the fabric behind her. Buy that spray wrinkle remover, and right before a shoot spray some on the fold lines and away go the wrinkles. OR take the time to photoshop them later . . . prefer fixing them before, saves time!

I love the pictures! I don't like the wrinkles showing in that white fabric. I can see all the fold lines on the fabric behind her. Buy that spray wrinkle remover, and right before a shoot spray some on the fold lines and away go the wrinkles. OR take the time to photoshop them later . . . prefer fixing them before, saves time!

Thanks! This was a quicky shoot for a relative. A totally on the spot kind of thing. Anyhoo, there was baby stuff EVERYWHERE, so I crammed a sheet into a tall set of dresser drawers. Instant, albiet messy, backdrop. :) It was fun.

I'm an established wedding photog, but I like taking photos of children too. It's very new to me though.

Love them! Her tiny Uggs are my favorite!

Most reactions

Back