Santa came! And he wears a....

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Brown UPS suit!

I recently came into a little extra cash flow unexpectedly and decided to invest some in my photography.

As @benhasajeep has noticed, I added some new gear to my signature. But that was just the start! I decided to skip the D850 and get a D810 instead; I really don’t *need* the extra features and the extra $2k was well invested in other things.

I also got a few lenses, a new MacBook, and some other miscellaneous items. Definitely excited to put it all to work! I think I’ve finally quenched my GAS.

i-kTBMdPM-XL.jpg

i-bhcMSMM-XL.jpg

Brown UPS suit!

I recently came into a little extra cash flow unexpectedly and decided to invest some in my photography.

As @benhasajeep has noticed, I added some new gear to my signature. But that was just the start! I decided to skip the D850 and get a D810 instead; I really don’t *need* the extra features and the extra $2k was well invested in other things.

I also got a few lenses, a new MacBook, and some other miscellaneous items. Definitely excited to put it all to work! I think I’ve finally quenched my GAS.

i-kTBMdPM-XL.jpg

i-bhcMSMM-XL.jpg
So, I guess your not going to pay the money you owe me?? :aufsmaul::aufsmaul:

J/K. :allteeth:

Getting my burglary tools and heading for Pratt Rd.....................................
Nice pile of toys....
You do know your cell phone reports your exact location with each photo taken??????

Getting my burglary tools and heading for Pratt Rd.....................................
Nice pile of toys....
You do know your cell phone reports your exact location with each photo taken??????
Oh, Christmas is going to be early for someone this year. :anonymous:

Nice pile of toys....

Well that’s scary.

Any way to turn that off? Lol

Nice pile of toys....

Well that’s scary.

Any way to turn that off? Lol
---------------------------------------------------
If you can't turn it off in your camera or the cellphone itself then there are free programs available, such as "EXIF TOOL GUI" that will give you the ability to see that info and also change or remove it.

Off the back of a truck or out of a trunk??? LOL.

Let me know how the WD My Book DUO works for you, I've been interested in getting one.

Also, will you buy me some stuff to put under my tree for me? Thanks!

Mark me JEALOUS!!!!!! :allteeth::allteeth:

Let me know how the WD My Book DUO works for you, I've been interested in getting one.

Also, will you buy me some stuff to put under my tree for me? Thanks!

Will do! I just set it up a few days ago and I’m still figuring exactly how it’s going to fit into my workflow. But so far it’s working very well and the transfer speeds are pretty good (though I’m using a usb-c cable).

Were you finally able to sell your d750?

Most reactions

Back